Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009

FlexShow Girl Julia - Contortionist Artist In Sexy Blue

I just recently first saw this video on YouTube of the Lovely FlexShow Contortionist Artist "Julia" and it struck me with such an artistic passion that I just had to show the rest of the world more about these Flexibility Artists that usually come from either Gymnastics, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Ballet, Yoga and many other Athletic or Artistic fields.

See the Elegance yourself in the video below:



If you would like to see more about these lovely and Artistic Contortionist FlexShowGirls, please click here.

I remember the very first time I ever saw Gymnastics on television during the 1976 Olympics in Montreal and how I was hypnotized by the perfect performances of the 14-year old Nadia Comaneci from Rumania. I believe, I was 10 or 11 years old at the time, but that exposure to Gymnastics began a passion for Gymnastics and Flexibility that is still with me today...

Here is the video clip of Nadia Comaneci´s first Perfect 10 in the history of Gymnastics, the first of 7 Perfect 10´s in Total for the 14-year old Rumanian Legend.



As for me, after becoming inspired to start Gymnastics from Nadia´s performances in the 1976 & 1980 Olympics, and even though I wasn´t as advanced as many other kids, I did carry my learned Gymnastics skills into other sports, such as Diving, Dancing and Martial Arts.

Which reminds me of another young lady that I first saw a video of in May 2001 from the French Open Martial Arts Tournament. This young lady´s name is Chloe Bruce, from the United Kingdom. As you will soon see, she practically became a Martial Arts Media Star in a few short months after this video...




But that´s not all, she has also appeared on numerous Television shows, Martial Arts Shows and just this past summer, she set a New Guinness World Record of 210 Kicks in 1-Minute... Thanks again to modern Internet and Video, here is Chloe Bruce breaking and setting a New Guinness World Record...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen